Thursday 10 July 2014

Just a normal week I guess

                                                     Officially in love with this food haha


                                       New saw blade woot woot!!! cuts awesome.

                                                                   I guess supper is ready?


           The windows for the Tea house at the Museum are coming along really good ( 7 in total ) just need to                                              paint them and build the frames for them.




 My boss is awesome! Came Into work on Tuesday and and he gave me his old chest drill for free. When I              have free time I will take it all apart, clean it and work it up so I can start using it.




 Well first the table saw broke down and it took us 45 min to fix it and two minutes later the dust collector             system gets plugged up... Great way to spend a quarter of your day at work lol


No comments:

Post a Comment